Teachers and pupils are able to use the autonomous device for display, registration and storage of experimental results, with or without a computer during experiments. This autonomous device is able to display, record and store experimental results in the memory of the device. Operating in autonomous mode, a data recorder allows to change settings and select options via its own settings menu. The device has 4 MB of memory to store at least 150,000 data units. Operating in the data recording mode, the device allows to set the total amount of data to be recorded and recording intervals. The device has the following recording interval options: 1.25 ms, 2.5 ms, 5 ms, 10 ms, 20 ms, 50 ms, 100 ms, 200 ms, 500 ms, 1 sec, 2 sec, 5 sec, 10 sec 20 sec, 1 min., 2 min., 5 min., 10 min., 20 min. and 1 hour. The amount of recorded data is 1- 59999.
Device is controlled with the help of TFT buttons which is vandal-proofed and can protect the device from water and dust.
The device has:
– 3-inch LCD display with a resolution of 128 x 64 pixels;
– integrated lithium-ion battery. Battery ensures at least 150 hours of work in standby mode. Battery is charged with a USB cable or a universal mains charger with a USB output;
– integrated ambient temperature sensor;
– USB 2.0 ports for connecting to a computer. (1 port), Bluetooth (1);
– port for connecting digital sensors (4 ports);
– port for connecting an external device (1 port) (printer, keyboard, etc.).
The autonomous device for display, recording and storage of experimental results comes with a USB cable for connecting the device to a computer (a cable), cables for connecting sensors – (based on the number of sensors), universal charger for outlets with a USB-port -1.
The cables for connecting sensors are at least 0.3 meter long, have UTP connectors and are suitable for connecting sensors to the autonomous device for display, recording and storage of experimental results.