A portable experimental results recorder used for recording data by connecting the recorder to a computer with special software installed. The recorder has the following qualitative and functional characteristics:
– has 1 USB 2.0 port for connecting to external equipment;
– has 4 UTP inputs for connecting sensors and 1 UTP output;
– has data collection rate of 20 µs (50 kHz);
– be able to automatically scan and detect sensor type;
– be able to automatically calibrate sensors.
The device comes with connecting cables:
– 1-meter long UTP cable – 1 cable;
– 30-centimeter long UTP cable – based on the number of sensors.
– 1-meter long A-B USB cable – 1 cable.